Join us in Park City, Utah October 7-8 for the Romance Writers of America Heart of the West conference. Speakers, agents, editors and book signings fill the two day conference.
- Lani Diane Rich/Lucy March,“Fueling Your Romance”
- Alastair Stephens, Storywonk Podcasts, “A Man’s Guide to Writing Men, for Women”
- John D. Brown, “Lessons on Story from The Hunger Games”
- Collaborations Panel, “How to work with someone you like and not kill them by the time you write The End”. Panel includes: Sisters, friends, spouses and insights from a mother/daughter writing team.
- Author April M. Williams, CyberLife Tutors , “Connect With the Write Stuff: Using social networking to build contacts, attract readers and sell books”
- Jenni Holbrook-Talty, Who Dares Wins Publishing , “Indie Publishers and Self Publishing”
- Anita Mumm, The Nelson Literary Agency , “Writing Strong Query Letters”
- Haley Stokes, Arch Editing, “POV: Pros and Cons”